How companies can be more resilient and improve their productivity by incorporating their business processes in Microsoft Teams
December 3, at 12:00 PM - 30 min
We are all clear that the current situation has changed the work habits of most organizations. In a direct way, it has forced companies to reimagine the way they work, especially with regard to collaboration and remote work; and consequently to accelerate its digital transformation.
Organizations are getting to work using modern communication and collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams. But what they don't know is that most of their business processes can be digitized with agility using the “Power Platform” capabilities included in Microsoft 365 and accessible from Teams.
For this webinar, our Microsoft 365 specialists have prepared a live, non-technical and understandable session, in which they will show you the Power Platform capabilities (such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI) and how they, along with the Latest news from Microsoft Teams, pose an extraordinary advantage to be more resilient and productive, improving the processes of our organization without the need for programming knowledge.
- What you need to know about Microsoft 365 Power Platform
- Demo: The user experience once business processes have been digitized in Teams
- How to get the most out of Microsoft 365 in your organization
- Question Time
How and when?
- When : Next Thursday , December 3 , at 12:00 p.m.
- How : Online through Teams LiveEvents (attendees DO NOT need to have Teams installed on their computers, a browser is enough)
- Duration : 30 minutes + question time