Protect your business computers with Windows 10 E5
In the past post we talked about the security features of the Windows 10 Enterprise E3 version , Microsoft's most secure operating system that protects the device, identity and information of companies, also helping them to make proactive decisions in any situation of threat, covering more or less aspects according to the version.
In this new article we will talk about Windows 10 Enterprise E5 , Microsoft's most complete offer for its operating system that includes all the security capabilities of the E3 version by adding an advanced security layer through Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP ), a powerful security tool that offers maximum protection for your company.
The Windows 10 Enterprise security tools combined with ATP act as follows:
What does Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) offer you?
ATP leverages the technology and expertise of Microsoft to help detect , investigate and provide immediate response to advanced persistent threats and infiltrations of network data. ATP helps you to:
- Get a real-time analysis of your entire equipment infrastructure through a central console that displays status and activity information for protected computers.
- Detect advanced and zero-day attacks, based on the analysis of the environment, behavior and use of Machine Learning technology, showing you detailed information on the extent of the security breach through the central console and offering solutions to mitigate it.
- Instant access to the 6-month analysis of information regarding our company's behavior to conduct a forensic analysis, offering you an inventory of files, URLs and connections throughout the network.
The agility of detection offered by ATP saves you time and resources , also limiting the amount of damage caused by a security breach.
How does ATP work?
ATP combines integrated client technology in Windows 10 and a solid cloud service. ATP continuously monitors the network for malicious activity or anomalous behavior through:
- Behavior sensors: Integrated into devices, which collect and process behavioral signals from the operating system (for example, network communications, file modifications and any kind of processes). This information is then sent to the Security Console in the cloud for analysis.
- Threat Intelligence: Microsoft has a worldwide team of security specialists and a community of "hunters" who are dedicated exclusively to finding new malicious techniques and continuously train ATP to help it become more and more effective.
- Security analysis in the cloud: Thanks to BigData and automatic learning, it analyzes the information received from the sensors and contrasts it with historical and anonymous information of millions of devices spread all over the world and by the Intelligence of threats of the ATP itself, to detect anomalous behaviors, techniques of the hackers and similarity with known attacks.
Screen 1 - Central console that provides a summary of the general state of the network and alerts. Screen 2 - View of an alert about a potential threat.
Screen 1 - Status display and alerts on a network computer Screen 2 - Provides detailed information about an identified attack on the network and how to solve it.
The current scenario forces companies to be protected from security threats and to be able to quickly detect and respond to them. From Softeng, we are committed to providing solutions to our customers and offering them our experience in this area, so we encourage you to follow our blog where we will continue to inform you about the security tools and solutions we can offer you.
Do you want to know more about Windows 10 Enterprise E5? Contact us!
Yes, I want to know more!