Told you the innovations that come to Office 365
Microsoft has just advance the innovations of the suite of productivity, Office 365 available tomorrow on February 27.
New features and functional improvements that will be very well received by customers who already rely on Microsoft cloud services, emphasizing:
What's new in plans
- K1 and E1 business plans include Office Web Apps while maintaining the same price and K2 and E2 plans will disappear since its functions are covered by the above, which represents a decrease in the price of the plans of almost 50%.
- New versions of service depending on the size of the company.
- Exchange Online kiosk plans double their capacity up to 1 Gb.
- Unlimited storage for Exchange Online 2 plan.
- Simplified and optimized for touch Tablet Windows 8 user interface design
- Added two new product in Office 365: Online Project (for project management) and Visio Pro (to easily create professional diagrams).
- Yammer integrated into SharePoint Online: social networking at the enterprise level, recently acquired by Microsoft, will be integrated into some service plans and will be offered optional level for the rest.
- Federation of Lync Online with Skype: from now on, Lync, since users may communicate with your Skype contacts.
- Video conferencing in HD with Lync Online
- eDiscovery unified: centralized search engine that displays results of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online and all shared folders.
- Exchange online will include the ability to manage policies for the prevention against loss of data and privacy of the company acting on the e-mail and attachments.
- Exchange online will also include the possibility of applying data, integrated capabilities of storage and locking of data retention policies.
- Implementation of office with greater flexibility for the IT Department, with the possibility of working in streaming with office apps while the applications are installed.
- Office 365 unified, from the same Management Console display can access all of the applications that make up the suite of productivity and management of Exchange both on users - premises and Online for hybrid environments
- 7 Gb per user for SkyDrive storage pro.
- Social integrated capabilities in all the solutions of the productivity suite
For customers who are already working with Office 365, Microsoft has announced us that the update will be from February 27 progressively.