Increasingly more companies decide to migrate your servers to the cloud with the aim of obtaining greater flexibility, reduce operating costs and eliminate investment, benefiting from all the financial and technical aspects surrounding the cloud. The cloud is also the response to the need to improve the security and availability of applications, without need to invest.
With Windows Azure, companies gain a platform flexible, robust and secure, which enables server and storage as a service on Microsoft-managed data centers.
No investment in servers, infrastructure to suit you
With Windows Azure Virtual Machine, you may have servers that you need, with the capacity that is required in each moment, in high-availability and as part of your network as if they were physically present at your company. The main advantages are:
- Cost reduction: with regard to the option to invest in acquiring and maintaining hardware in your company, the option of the cloud presents significant savings in energy consumption, maintenance and support.
- Flexibility: the cloud allows you to obtain more or less resources / Power Server according to the real need of the moment, paying only for the actual usage of the system.
- ER, in minutes: In contrast to buy servers or opting for other solutions in classic internet service providers, have a new server in Windows Azure requires only minutes.
- Availability: The information is replicated at least 3 physical locations, which ensures that in the event of a problem, the data will always be available.
- Security: Usually, the most sophisticated security measures are beyond the reach of most companies. However, safety standards that meet the Microsoft datacenters provide customers the confidence that their data will be more protected in any site.
Softeng offers you a comprehensive cloud personalized according to your needs and help you to manage and securely connect the corporate network of your organization with servers that you decide to keep in the cloud.
What do you think?