Secure Digital Transformation : How to improve the security of your company and be more cyber-resilient, using Microsoft's artificial intelligence
Thursday, July 15, at 12:00 p.m.
Digital transformation and the growth of cloud services expand the attack surfaces for companies, increasing the risk of security incidents. This reality requires organizations to implement more security measures, causing, now that they already have visibility, that IT departments are overwhelmed due to the large volume of alerts to manage.
When an incident occurs, you have to act quickly and with precision, and this is where cybersecurity and artificial intelligence are closely linked. Thanks to Microsoft 365, we have the ability to protect, detect, respond to and recover from security threats, which in recent times have increased in number and complexity.
In the previous event we taught you how to discover security threats thanks to Microsoft 365, and in this, we will show you how to protect ourselves against breaches and leaks of information in a sophisticated way, automating the management of alerts thanks to artificial intelligence.
Aimed at IT and security managers , in this event you will have the opportunity to discover:
- Security threats detected thanks to Microsoft 365.
- Why is cyber-resilience key to protecting yourself against security threats?
- DEMO: How to increase security thanks to artificial intelligence?
- Question Time.
How and when?
- When : Next Thursday , July 15 , at 12:00 p.m.
- How : Online through Teams LiveEvents (attendees DO NOT need to have Teams installed on their computers, a browser is enough)
- Duration : 1 hour