Secure Digital Transformation : How to discover security threats in your company thanks to Microsoft 365
Thursday, May 13, at 12:00 p.m.
The move of companies towards the cloud has caused a change in the work methodology and in the way in which their employees and external collaborators access corporate information. This fact has generated a paradigm shift in terms of security, since users work with all types of devices, from different locations and often without adequate control.
At the same time, cybercriminals take advantage of this situation to access our environment and compromise our business. In fact, according to data recently published in the media, last year, serious cybersecurity incidents in Spain managed by INCIBE reached 130,000 cases. In addition, during 2021 the attacks have increased more than 80% including also SMEs, which has led the government to establish a plan to help companies.
Therefore, following the series of digital events on Secure Digital Transformation that we are carrying out this year, in this event we will show you how to identify threats and information leaks that may affect our business, in addition to knowing the risk level of suffering security incident.
Aimed at IT managers and security managers , in this event you will have the opportunity to discover without technicalities :
- How to modernize our security strategy?
- Demo: Discovering security threats in your environment from Microsoft 365.
- Demo: How to measure the level of risk of suffering a security incident?
- Government aid for investment in cybersecurity.
- Question Time.
How and when?
- When : Next Thursday , May 13 , at 12:00 p.m.
- How : Online through Teams LiveEvents (attendees do NOT require Teams installed on their computers, a browser is enough)
- Duration : 1 hour