Benefits of Azure for your company
Infrastructure solutions as a service through virtual machines in the cloud (Iaas) and other cloud components, offer your company a great flexibility to move your servers (and applications) to the cloud and increase or decrease the necessary resources as needed , in high availability and forming part of your network as if they were physically in your company.
The main advantages of this solution are:
- Reduction of costs : Unlike investing in acquiring and maintaining the hardware in your company, the cloud option offers you to avoid the purchase and significant savings in energy consumption, support and maintenance. Therefore, opting for the cloud, your company will move to a cost model based solely on the capacity you require at any given time.
- Flexibility : The cloud allows you to quickly obtain more or less resources / server power according to the need at any time, without investments in assets.
- Targeting: Infrastructure as a service allows you to free up time and resources up to that point destined to maintain your own infrastructure, to direct them to tasks of greater value for your business.
- Emergencies, in minutes: Unlike acquiring servers or opting for other solutions in classic internet providers, having a new server in Windows Azure requires only a few minutes.
- Availability: The virtual machine solutions are based on a high redundancy infrastructure and the information is replicated in at least 3 physical locations. All this allows to ensure the continuity of the service and availability of your data.
- Security: Usually, the most sophisticated security measures are beyond the reach of most companies. However, the security regulations that Microsoft datacenters meet provide customers with the confidence that their data will be fully protected.