Online Online Exchange services provide rich, simple and more secure access to email, calendar, contacts and tasks through pc's, the web and mobile devices. It also provides your organization with the control and flexibility it needs by simplifying administration and protecting your data.
Microsoft Exchange Online is designed for organizations that want to get the benefits of email as a cloud-based service, without sacrificing the robust enterprise-class capabilities provided by the Exchange server. Designed on the same technology as Exchange Server, Exchange Online provides businesses with the latest capabilities, along with powerful web-based tools for online management.
- Access to business class email and easy to manage . Exchange Online provides each user with a mailbox of up to 100 gigabytes and allows them to send emails of up to 150 megabytes.
- Get access to email, calendar and contacts from almost any web browser while still enjoying the well-known and complete Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Automatically receive email, calendar and updated contacts on the devices you use most , including PCs, Macs, iPhones and Android phones.
- Connect with Microsoft Outlook and use the sophisticated functionality of Outlook that you already know, whether you connect to the Internet at home, or in the office, or if you work offline.
- Schedule meetings easily by sharing calendars and viewing them in parallel, so you can see the availability of your colleagues and the suggested meeting times from your calendar.
- Protection against unwanted email and malware with Exchange Online Protection, which includes several filters and antivirus scanning engines.
Request a Microsoft 365 demo