1. General conditions The website www.softeng.es is an Internet domain owned by SOFTENG.
The contents, the organization and the choice of links have been directed by the SOFTENG Programs Department.
Web optimized for:
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Depth of color: 32 bits
Additional compatibility with:
- Internet Explorer 6, Mozilla / Firefox 2.0 and 3.0
- Resolution of 1024 x 768 and over 1280x1024
- Depth of color: 16 bits
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website without mentioning its origin or without authorization is prohibited.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, especially the provisions of article 10, we inform you of the following identifying data:
Pau Clarís, 162-164, 2nd 6th
08037 Barcelona SPAIN
Phone: +34 932375911
VAT number: B61279980
The reproduction, copy - either partial or total -, distribution, marketing, public communication or any other activity that may be carried out with the contents and information of this web page without having obtained the express authorization of SOFTENG, are infractions punished by the legislation valid.
SOFTENG reserves the right to update the contents of the website and to eliminate them, as well as to limit and prevent access to them, either temporarily or permanently, without prior notification.
The use of this website attributes the condition of user of the website (from now on the user) and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, in the version published by SOFTENG, at the same moment that the user accesses the web page.
The user agrees to use the website, its contents and services, in accordance with the law, with this legal notice, with the particular conditions of certain services and with other notices, regulations of use and instructions for the knowledge of the user, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. To this end, the user must refrain from using any of the services for illicit, prohibited and harmful purposes or effects of the rights and interests of third parties.
The responsibility for the use of the information contained on the website is the user's.
2. Links SOFTENG rejects any responsibility regarding the information contained in web pages not elaborated by SOFTENG and, especially, about the contents of the links published on its website. The function of the links that appear is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information about a material on the Internet.
3. Responsibilities SOFTENG is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the capture and use by third parties of the information, publicity and opinions provided by the users of the website.
SOFTENG is not responsible in any case for the contents, information or images that do not depend on the website, nor are they managed by SOFTENG.
The information contained in this website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure its accuracy and updating.
SOFTENG reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of the website without prior notification.
SOFTENG is not responsible for the damages caused in the system of the users of the website, since it can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in its contents. 4. Automatic translation into other languages This website uses a real-time automatic translation system that integrates our Portal Builder CMS solution.
The main language located by our marketing department is Spanish and for the rest of the languages it is translated automatically. Therefore, it is possible that in some cases there are small differences attributable to human non-intervention, although the level of accuracy obtained is very high.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction These general conditions, as well as the particular conditions of any of the services of this portal, are governed by Spanish law. In case of conflict or claim in relation to this website, the parties submit, renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the institutional arbitration of the Arbitration Tribunal of Barcelona, of the Catalan Association for Arbitration, which is responsible for the designation of the arbitrator and arbitration administration, and are now obligated to comply with the arbitration decision.