We are pleased to announce that we have obtained the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System certificate that guarantees the highest quality and security of Softeng’s information systems, which support both the company and all of our clients, and which consolidates our corporate cybersecurity culture.
This certification certifies that we have implemented a security management system that guarantees our accompanying services processes to the digital transformation in a safe way :
- Designing, moving and optimizing systems and applications to the cloud.
- Modernizing the workplace.
- Protecting companies against data leaks and cyber threats.
You can check the official electronic certificate by clicking on the image or through the QR:
What is ISO 27001?
The main philosophy of ISO 27001 is based on risk management: investigate where the risks are and then systematically treat them. Its central axis is to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in a company. It does this by investigating what the potential issues are that could affect the information (ie risk assessment) and then defining what needs to be done to prevent these issues from occurring (ie risk mitigation or treatment). All this through:
- Analysis and diagnosis: of the current situation, in all processes, mainly interviewing senior management.
- Initial audit: To evaluate the implementation of the basic structure of the Information Security Management System (list of assets and their classification, declaration of applicability (DoA), Risk Analysis, Selection of Controls, physical perimeter, applicable legislation and regulations ).
- Certification audit and issuance of the Certificate.
- Periodic monitoring visits to evaluate continuous improvement.
- Re-certification after three years through full audits or ongoing evaluations.
The safety of our clients is our highest priority
This certification provides us with the opportunity to demonstrate that we manage our clients’ information efficiently and with the highest level of security. Likewise, the certification endorses our experience to help them implement the appropriate measures to increase their level of security through the 4 basic necessary pillars:
- Protect the identity of people.
- Protect data and applications.
- Protect devices.
- Protect your infrastructure.
At Softeng, we are committed to providing solutions to our clients, accompanying them throughout the process to protect their company and their employees