Intranets to your needs
Microsoft Sharepoint is perfect when an intranet is required with entrepreneurial skills to meet critical business needs. An efficient enterprise knowledge management and simplify how people work together, find and share information, enables innovation, make better decisions and simultaneously retain the knowledge of the company.
Prior to the implementation of an intranet with Microsoft SharePoint step, we recommend carrying out a study to design the best implementation strategy, one of the keys to reducing risks and help ensure success.
This study offers great value, helping decisively to the solution fit the needs of your business. Also, to implement the functionality is prioritized by business value and starts up quickly and progressively, so that your company can take advantage of the Intranet as soon as possible.
The work that we conducted during business analysis consultancy is:
- Prioritization and Scoping: Concretamos major business requirements that must meet the solution and define together with you a preliminary scope.
- Cost vs benefits of various solutions: We study possible solutions to each of the requirements and will provide you a detailed estimated cost vs benefit to prioritize based on their return on investment (ROI).
- Visual prototype: SOFTENG designed a prototype with the main screens of the application for the client and future users of the application can pre - validate that is aligned with your needs.
- Report: Finally , as a result, we deliver a practical and comprehensive document that adequately defines the project to develop the level of detail required, neither more nor less.
Main benefits consulting business analysis
- It helps define the desired result: It details each of the main features and objectives to be achieved, avoiding unpleasant surprises for the customer at the end of the project.
- Agile Analysis: By using agile methodologies, SOFTENG performs implementation flexibility so you can request changes or new requirements. For this reason, the study ends up being a very solid starting point but without going into detail levels that entail inefficiency.
- Unify disparate criteria: It is important to build a unique and clear vision of common agreement among professionals and / or departments involved in the project to achieve satisfactory results.
- Prioritizes most valuable aspects: Divide the project into phases and prioritized according to the importance / value of each game allowing you to get the application before disposing of the completed project.
- Unifies budgeting criteria: Prevents free interpretations and reduces economic risks and deviations.
- Guarantee compliance with the requirements: You have the guarantee that the defined requirements are met and agreed upon in the study such as benefits provided at the end,.
- Reduces risks and ensures the viability of the project: the project previously Delineate and evaluate various solutions, minimizes risks and reduces or eliminates the impact on costs that could have in the future.