Yammer is a private social network in which a space for fluid and bidirectional communication is generated. It brings together all the characteristics of a social network (conversation, immediacy, feeds, microbloggins, etc ...) transferred to the company and designed so that employees can communicate with each other, streamlining the internal communication process with respect to traditional systems such as meetings , email, etc.
Thanks to the capabilities of Yammer, your company can improve teamwork and have greater visibility of projects, also makes the ideas flow from any level of it, which allows detecting synergies to save time and money, something much more complicated using email.
What benefits does Yammer offer to companies?
The benefits that can be obtained thanks to Yammer are extensive, these are some of them:
- It facilitates communication between employees and optimizes the internal communication of the company, encouraging workers to share knowledge that enriches the company.
- Knowledge management, helps consolidate and share it in an instant way
- Encourage natural collaboration among employees (Innovate, discover ideas, discover creative ways to collaborate, etc ...)
- Boosts productivity through teamwork,
- It helps companies to manage corporate communications, streamlining information among workers and making the communication process, internal and external, fluid.
- Improve the corporate environment and create links with the company, this type of communication and collaboration among employees generates a sense of belonging and permanence in it.
- Cohesion teams or decentralized people, this type of communication helps the departments of companies are related, even if they are in different cities or countries.