InteriorVista, a leader in interactive 3D applications for interior design, has decided to bet on Softeng Portal Builder ™ as a competitive strategy, with the aim of enhancing its space configurator solution, multiplying the value it offers to its customers.
In practice, InteriorVista technology offers clients such as IKEA, a 3D kitchen configurator so that users can visually design a kitchen from a digital catalog from stores (via a touch screen kiosk), or from the Internet. In this way, the user can customize the appearance, furniture and appliances as desired as well as visualize with surprising realism what his kitchen will be like and know its price.
InteriorVista has enhanced the value of its solution with:
- Autonomy: Interior Vista will obtain full autonomy to easily manage the thousands of contents that make up the digital catalog that feeds the kitchen configurator, as well as the versions of the catalogs and their publication.
- Productivity: With Softeng Portal Builder, Interior Vista will be able to generate interactive space configurators from the digital catalog that it designs for each client as well as to centrally manage the catalogs of all Interior Vista clients, offering them in personalized sites for each client.
- Kiosks always up-to-date: Thanks to the fact that the web applications that are developed with Portal Builder are capable of self-updating, the Kiosks will not only always have the most recent contents of the catalog, but will also have the latest version of the application at all times. interactive available on the server.
- Extensibility: Softeng Portal Builder offers Interior Vista the possibility of extending the architecture of the solution, either by incorporating web services with complex business logic, or through functionalities such as workflow, electronic commerce or integration with other business applications.
- Quick application: The double cache system offered by Softeng Portal Builder will allow users to design their kitchen in real time.
- Cost savings: The automation of repetitive processes with little added value for your Clients, such as mass loading of content, updating a new catalog or automatic image optimization, will provide great savings in working hours.
- Link with social networks: Users who have designed their kitchen will be able to share the interactive composition with friends and acquaintances, and they can even adjust it again to their liking.
About the collaboration agreementThrough the signed agreement, InteriorVista will incorporate the technology of Softeng Portal Builder ™in all your current and future projects. Likewise, both Softeng and Interior Vista will join forces and channel the knowledge of the R&D departments of both entities towards the improvement of the space configurator and the search for new applications that place us at the forefront of the decoration sector through cutting-edge technologies.About InteriorVistaDigital design company specialized in catalog images and interactive 3D applications for the decoration sector. With 3D simulation solutions underway for leading companies in home solutions, such as IKEA.About SOFTENGFounded in 1997, Softeng is a national software engineering expert in Microsoft technology, manufacturer of the first SaaS platform in the cloud for Web projects: Softeng Portal Builder ™ helps companies build, manage, and connect enterprise Web solutions. If you are interested in more information about Softeng, visit the websitehttp://www.softeng.es